Join the Virtual hop for a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card.
Virtual Hop COntest RULES:
Visit us on a 24-hour romance book tour. Visit participating authors, join in the virtual games, and show your support. Games and giveaways will be announced on each author's social media page as they host their own mini-open house.
Join in our online scavenger hunt style contest for a chance to win a $50 Amazon gift card.
- Free to enter.
- Romance book lovers only, please.
- Must follow each sponsored author on their social media accounts. (Facebook and Instagram) Do not unfollow. We will check.
- Must be a member of the Romance Book Circle of Friends Facebook Group. Join here.
- Authors will give a clue to find a hidden code on their social media accounts on the day of the event. Each author code is unique to them. Find the codes and save them with the author’s name.
- When you have found all the codes, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and email address.
- A live app generated drawing from those who played will be announced on our Facebook group. We will announce one winner for the $50 gift card on April 14th, 12 PM EST.
- Participating authors who hold their own giveaways at the event will have their own set rules. We are not responsible for each individual author’s promotions. Each author will provide additional games and giveaways at their own discretion. Following their page will ensure you get a chance at all the additional perks.
- We will allow 24 hours to complete the task.
- Each participant is granting the sponsored author permission to use his/her/name, email, contest entry, likeness, or comments for publicity. (or future marketing purposes).
- The “Romance Book Circle of Friends Virtual Hop" is sponsored by Loretta Kendall author. By participating in the contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements and understands that the results of the contest, as determined by the Sponsor and its agents, are final in all respects. The contest is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to the Sponsor or the affiliated author.
- Coping of this event by any other group is prohibited.
The Contest is open to legal residents of their respective countries where not prohibited by law, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry who have Internet access and a valid e-mail account prior to the beginning of the Contest Period. The sponsor has the right to verify the eligibility of each entrant. This included access to the official Facebook Group.